Some of the works executed in the past include:
- The concrete sections of the roofs of the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH), Permanent Site, Calabar which were leak proofed by Geneks(1998 – 2001).
- Roof maintenance works carried out at Elf Petroleum Nig. Ltd.’s Administrative building at Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt in 2000.
- Roof waterproofing works also treated for Elf Petroleum Nig. Ltd at their Restaurant/Kitchen roof, at Trans – Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt in 2000.
- In 2001, GENEKS completely refurbished and renovated Elf’s Liaison Office at Fugar Street, Asokoro District, Abuja as a turnkey project.
- The Governor’s Lodge in Calabar, Cross River State was leak-proofed by Geneks in 2001. Works executed included both roof waterproofing and basement damp-proofing treatment with the HydraPlug and HydraCoat.
- In 2002, Geneks completely refurbished and waterproofed NEPA’s 330kv and 132kv substations in Benin, Edo State.
- The 330kv substation in Aba as well as the 132kv substation in Port Harcourt were also completely renovated and waterproofed for NEPA in (2002).
- The Telecom Building in Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt was waterproofed with the SWEPCO Built – Up Roof System 301 for Total Fina Elf in 2002.
- Waterproofing works on both metal and concrete sections of roof of UBA Plc at ASPAMDA branch office, Trade Fair Complex – Lagos.
- Waterproofing works on concrete sections of the roofs of GTB Plc. Ilupeju Branch office – Lagos (2003).
- Waterproofing works on the roofs of First Bank of Nigeria Plc. Headquarters’ Building, Marina – Lagos (2004).
- Waterproofing of residential complex building at 7, Probyn Road, Ikoyi – Lagos for UBA Plc. (2004 – 2005).
- Waterproofing of roofs of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Ikeja Main Branch were executed in 2005.
- The concrete sections of the roofs of Accident & Emergency Block Building of the University ofCalabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH), Calabar waterproofed by Geneks(2005).
- The Ilado Close, Ikoyi residential complex for Sealand Oilfield Services Ltd was waterproofed and damp-proofed in 2005
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc’s Port Harcourt 3 Branch roof has been waterproofed by Geneks in 2005.
- The Alaba Branch of Intercontinental Bank Plc was waterproofed in 2005.
- The Marina Branch of Intercontinental Bank Plc was waterproofed in 2005.
- The Cross River State Cultural Center roofs have been waterproofed by Geneks (2005 /2006).
- The Alausa Branch of Intercontinental Bank Plc was leak-proofed in 2006.
- The new CBN Gombebranch were leak-proofed by Geneks from basement to the roofs.
- The First Bank Coomasie House building in Abuja was leak-proofed in 2006.
- The Head Office roofs of UBA Plc on Marina Lagos were leak-proofed in 2006.
- The Garki branch of First Bank of Nigeria Plc was waterproofed by Geneks in 2006.
- The trafficable roof of the apartment complex of SIO Properties was leak-proofed with the SWEPCO BUR System 501 in 2006.
- The roofs of Grand Square complex in Abuja were being leak-proofed by Geneks
- The basement walls of the new CBN site at Uyo were waterproofed by Geneksin 2007.
- The internal basement walls and edge flashings of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Minna branch damp-proofed against further leakage by Geneksin 2007.
- The many concrete roofs and expansion joints of the CBN quarters at Satellite Town, Lagos were waterproofed by Geneks.
- The concrete roof sections as well as expansion joints of CBN Benin were also waterproofed by Geneks.
- The concrete roof sections of CBN Maiduguri were waterproofed by Geneks.
- The First Bank Plc branch at Oke-oba, Lagos was waterproofed in 2008
- The First Bank Plc branch at Dugbe in Ibadan was waterproofed by GENEKS in 2009.
- The basement floor and walls as well as roof sections of CBN Gombe branch were waterproofed.
- The basement and roof sections of the River Mall Plaza in Abuja were all leak-proofed
- The basement and roof sections of the CBN Dutse branch are presently being waterproofed
- The basement and roof sections of the CBN Abakiliki branch are presently being waterproofed
- The basement floor of the CBN Jalingo branch were waterproofed
- The basement sections and roofs of the CBN Yenegoa branch are presently being waterproofed
- The roof sections of the CBN Makurdi branch are presently being waterproofed
- The roof sections of the CBN Owerri branch are also presently being waterproofed
- The roof sections of the CBN branch in Kebbi are presently being waterproofed by Geneks
- The roof sections of the CBN Ado Ekiti branch are presently being waterproofed by Geneks.
Geneks Nigeria Limited’s main office is situated at Suite A8, Falomo ShoppingComplex, Falomo – Ikoyi, Lagos. Thus, the firm is situated in the nation’s business capital. It also has branch offices in Calabar and Enugu serving the axes for projects in the eastern and northern parts of the country, respectively. The firm is well served by telecommunications needed for efficient execution of all its transactions.
Geneks Nigeria Limited
28b Ayodeji Otegbola Crescent,
Gbagada Phase 2,
Branch Office 1
No. 3, ESEKU CLOSE,
Branch Office 2
No. 75 Chime Avenue,
042-255008, 0807 918 3711